The ProtoRIO beta test kit consists of the following:
- ProtoRIO Shield – Support circuitry for controlling robotic components, supply monitoring/protection, and Bluetooth communication.
- ArduinoⓇ Leonardo microcontroller, pre-installed with the latest Arduino software – The brains of ProtoRIO.
ProtoRIO User Guide – Describes how to install and get started
with ProtoRIO, in addition to information about advanced operations.
- ProtoRIO Basic Control application – Controls motors, servos, pneumatic solenoids, and display information from various sensors.
- ProtoRIO Advanced Motor Control application (optional) – Adds limit stops to motor control operations, which is useful for testing linear motion control within operating limits.
In addition, you must provide:
- Battery connector, 14 AWG stranded wire, and FTC/FRC battery
- Other connectors as necessary to talk to robotic components.
- Android device running at least Android V2.1 with Bluetooth V4.2 support.
Once you have verified the kit contents please take a look at the startup instructions to get you going.
For questions and to provide feedback, contact the Andromeda One ProtoRIO development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.